Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/20 23:33:55 UTC

Integration testing

Hi all,
To help us reach 1.0 with as complete and thoroughly tested implementations
of the Arrow format, I've surveyed our integration test suite and open
issues and collected information here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yu68rn2XMBpAArUfCOP9LC7uHb06CQrtqKE5vQ4bQx4/edit#gid=782909347

I'll happily grant edit privileges on the doc to anyone who requests.

This replaces the content on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Columnar+Format+1.0+Milestone,
which was a bit stale. I carried over some notes from there as appropriate,
but most were no longer accurate. Hopefully this new document helps us
revise our understanding of what is implemented and makes clear what's left
to do.

Most of the outstanding issues (at least for C++ and Java) are already
ticketed in Jira and marked as blockers for 1.0, but let me know if you see
something missing.

Neal

Re: Integration testing

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:44 PM Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Neal,
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> Unsigned integers in Java was resolved via
> https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/4432

Thanks, I've updated the spreadsheet to reflect that.

Re: Integration testing

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neal,

Re: Integration testing