Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/19 19:43:30 UTC

Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707

Have you tried in a 1:1 session with somebody else that you can hear each
other really? Or in other words are you really sure that your microphone
did produce any noise ?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It was 1.9.1 with replaced Red5.
Red5 stream was not closed, and all video was written into .ser file
instead of .flv

Here are Sebastian's foundings on this:

BTW: I found out how you can produce .ser files (the invalid flv files that
you reported the last time).
The .ser file is an internal file produced by Red5. When you record a
stream using OpenMeetings recording, every stream gets its own
StreamListener in  FLVRecorderService.java for example the
StreamAudioListener.java.
If you know watch the streams directory while recording you can see
the .ser file
growing.
In FLVRecorderService::stopRecordingShow() it iterates through the
Listeners of the connection to close the StreamListeners and Red5 renames .
ser files to .flv (and maybe writes some magic end byte or header in the
flv)
If somehow, because of an exception stopRecordingShow is _not_ called then
the .ser files stay there forever.

Sebastian

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Please copy and paste the complete log somewhere like pastebin.com, the
given excerpt seems to be having nothing todo with recording actually.

Sebastian

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ia...@unipro.ru>.
Hi All,

[...]

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

[...]

       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) [na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) [na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [na:1.6.0_29]

2012-03-20 11:36:26,936 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-5] ERROR o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[.[DownloadHandler] - Servlet.service() for servlet DownloadHandler threw exception

java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

       at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:123) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3345) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar:na]

       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1983) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar:na]

       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar:na]

       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2618) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar:na]

       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.setAutoCommit(ConnectionImpl.java:5000) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar:na]

[...]

       at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27) ~[na:1.6.0_29]

[...]

       at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150) ~[org.springframework.aop-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]

       at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110) ~[org.springframework.transaction-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]

       at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) ~[org.springframework.aop-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]

       at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:621) ~[org.springframework.aop-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]

       at org.openmeetings.app.data.basic.Sessionmanagement$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$49068a96.checkSession(<generated>) ~[cglib-2.2.2.jar:na]

       at org.openmeetings.servlet.outputhandler.DownloadHandler.service(DownloadHandler.java:109) ~[openmeetings.jar:na]

       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) ~[javaee-api-5.1.2.jar:5.1.2]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.openmeetings.servlet.outputhandler.ServletRequestExFilter.doFilter(ServletRequestExFilter.java:31) ~[openmeetings.jar:na]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.red5.logging.LoggerContextFilter.doFilter(LoggerContextFilter.java:77) ~[red5.jar:na]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) ~[catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:554) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) [catalina-6.0.32.jar:6.0.32]

 <http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/> http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willian Barrozo <wi...@gmail.com>.
Sebastian, today I made an isolated test to better understand the situation. The errors were the same.

Attached the logs.

Willian Barrozo

Posted by Willian Barrozo <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.