Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/03 12:38:07 UTC

Re: Window functions support in ignite 2.13

Hi,
Please reply

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
If you need guaranteed responses with an SLA, commercial support options are available. Otherwise, we’re all volunteers here.

Calcite support is flagged as “experimental.” From experimentation, I could see that it understands the WINDOW syntax but I couldn’t get it to execute a query successfully.