Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pavel.Pospichal" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/01 18:49:52 UTC

[Axis2]: sun-jaxws.xml

Hello everyone,

I appreciate yours effort on axis2, I'm actually developing some project
based on jax-ws soap stack incorporated in axis2 and axis2's server
solution.
My services are based on Provider interface and I just need to
interconnect this Provider implementation with one and more changing
wsdl definitions during the deployment time.

So I can't use @WebServiceProvider annotation parameters in the Provider
implementation, instead I should use some declarative way. Is there some
way how to use jax-ws ri deployment description (sun-jaxws.xml) or axis2
description services.xml? Where should be located the deployment descriptor
in archive structure for JAXWSDeployer?

Thank you very much for help, Pavel Pospichal