Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2021/06/03 04:46:40 UTC

[MENTORS] June podling reports now due / June timeline

Hi,

Timeline for June is:
    Wed June 02 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun June 06 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun June 06 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue June 08 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed June 09 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed June 16 -- Board meeting

Reports can be submitted here as usual [1], exact to report this month is:
  Age
  Brpc
  Crail
  Hivemall
  Hop
  Livy
  Marvin-AI
  Nemo
  Pinot
  ShenYu
  Spot
  Streampipes
  Wayang

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/June2021

Re: [MENTORS] June podling reports now due / June timeline

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Justin,

You have not updated https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/June2021

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I read the report of brpc last weekend and signed off it just now since I noticed the roster updated.

Thanks,
Trista

Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere PMC
Twitter, @trista86934690

On 06/6/2021 08:31,Justin Mclean<ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
Hi,

since panjuan has been brpc's mentor.
would you please update poding report for her name?

The report is generated from your roster, you’ll need to update that.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS] June podling reports now due / June timeline

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jerry Tan <je...@apache.org>.
hi, justin
since panjuan has been brpc's mentor.
would you please update poding report for her name?
so she can sign off brpc's report.

Thanks

Posted by 谭中意 <zh...@gmail.com>.
thanks for reminding.