Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2015/12/17 22:41:58 UTC

Possible Pivot Extras project

Hi all,
                I've just started tinkering with this project:  http://cssbox.sourceforge.net/index.php with the idea of providing (along the lines of the JFreeChart support that Greg did) a full HTML component for Pivot.  It appears there is a Swing component that wraps the basic engine so I'm pretty confident that we could do the same thing with Pivot, since both are based on java.awt...
            I will report more as I get further along.  I'm also encouraged that there seems to be active development (there was a new release a month ago, and 3 or 4 releases of things this year), so we wouldn't be leveraging dead code.

Appreciate any feedback anyone might have.
Thanks,
~Roger

Re: Possible Pivot Extras project

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
after a quick look an integration with that component seems really
interesting for a long awaited feature.

I hope to see something soon at the new Pivot Extras.

Bye,
Sandro