Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> on 2009/07/16 15:45:36 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField with initial focus not working

Hello,

I have AutoCompleteTextField which has the focus when my page is loaded.
When I just start typing (because the field has initial focus), then no
list is shown.
If I leave the field and then click in it again (loosing focus and then
gaining it again), the list is shown.

Can somebody help me with this or is it a bug?
Many thanks in advance! Marieke.
**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."

Re: AutoCompleteTextField with initial focus not working

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
document.forms[0].elements.mytxt.focus();

Re: AutoCompleteTextField with initial focus not working

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think that invokes the onfocus() handler, you might have to
call it manually yourself.

-igor

Posted by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.