Posted to user@struts.apache.org by netsql <ne...@pointcast.com> on 2006/01/19 18:06:54 UTC

Thread on JSF.... and a podcast, in case you like to try a pod cast

For those that are not tired of framework wars:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=38601

I think Shale can be used w/ different view layer, ex: Wicket. I also
think Shale WAR can be done in Groovy (it makes class files). That would
be a good combo for the "old" browser tech. (I do only RiA now, I am no
longer a webmaster.)

OT: Is there a very simple "MVC" for ASP w/ a tutorial? Something to
show my poor friend about taking SQL out of ASP.

.V