Posted to repository@apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2003/03/06 05:38:07 UTC

Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war

War's, like jars are the kind of artifacts that the ASF repository
should support.

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Which particular machine does not bother me.  I am just looking for
support to deploy test code somewhere on Jakarta's network in support of
Jakarta software development.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Ahh I misread "deploy war"

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> We are looking for a public tomcat container that we can deploy into.
> Would it be possible to do this on daedalus?

This should be on infrastructure@, not repository@.  In any event, moof or
nagoya would be more appropriate than daedalus.  The infrastructure team can
make the call on which would be deemed more appropriate between moof and
nagoya.

	--- Noel

Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Ahh I misread "deploy war"