Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/05/24 19:50:22 UTC

[VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)

Hi Folks!
To formalize the RTC vs CTR policy going forward for committing, I'm
putting it to a vote.

"Commits need a +1 vote from a committer who is not the author with the
exception of minor commits"

Anyone can vote, but committer/PPMC votes are binding.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#expressing-votes-1-0-1-and-fractions

Please respond with -1, 0, +1 or the fractions listed in the link above. If
you are a committer, then please respond "*+/-[0-1] (binding)*",
otherwise "*+/-[0-1]
(non-binding)*"

Voting will be open till Friday 9a PT.

-s

Re: [VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Else continue voting :-)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
+1