Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kor Liah <Li...@comverse.com> on 2005/06/28 15:57:01 UTC

What should be configured in the client-config.wsdd ?

Hi all,

I have generated an axis client using WSDL2JAVA.
As I understand the client-config.wsdd is not mandatory.
If I want to add client configurations should I add client-config.wsdd ?
If so what are the basic needed configurations in it (I didn't see any
related documentation for the client side)

Basically I would like to configure the request time-out for the client
side, should it be done through the client-config?