Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Buranello Alan <al...@sipe.it> on 2015/11/11 10:58:47 UTC

FlexJs spark.css

Hello I wanted to know why when I launch the falcon compiler appears on the
console eclipse :
...\ Luna \ defaults
Error : unable to open ' ...\apache - flexJS - 0.0.2 \ frameworks \ themes
\ Spark \ spark.css ' .
defaults (line : -1 )
I'm using version 0.0.2 flexjs with Flash Builder 4.7 and eclipse the moon
, then I wanted to know how do i compile and run the test application? ....
thanks

--

*Alan Buranello*

*alan.buranello@sipe.it <al...@sipe.it>*

--

------------------------------
*SIPE s.r.l.* Via Colombo, 4 - 30037 Scorzè (VE)

www.sipe.it

Tel. :+39 041 5848111
Fax :+39 041 5840177
------------------------------

Privacy <http://www.sipe.it/privacy.html>

Re: FlexJs spark.css

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 11/11/15, 8:59 AM, "Buranello Alan" <al...@sipe.it> wrote:

>i used Apache Flex SDK installer , i changed flex sdk with apache flex js
>0.0.2 and i built a test project with falcon compiler...

And you are still getting this error?  I’m not certain since you have
another thread open about how to run a FlexJS app.

I went back and looked and yes, 0.0.2 has a spark.css that is 0 length.

At this point, it might be better for you to try the 0.5.0 release
candidate.  I’ll post how to do that on the dev@ list thread.

-Alex

Re: FlexJs spark.css

Posted by Buranello Alan <al...@sipe.it>.