Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Michaelikus <lo...@ya.ru> on 2019/07/01 09:43:53 UTC

Re: 2.7.5 IGNITE_HOME/bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh is absent

Hi!

It was installed from official RPM repository.

-----
Russian telegram Ignite chat at https://t.me/RU_Ignite

Re: 2.7.5 IGNITE_HOME/bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh is absent

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

There is a ticket regarding this deficiency:

Until then, you can download an Ignite binary package and call this script
from there.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.