Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Eric Le Goff <el...@pitchounela.net> on 2007/09/17 16:54:24 UTC

[classlib] dependencies on Xerces-J

I have just tried to fetch dependencies (ant fetch-depends) on my
fresh working_classlib directory but ant failed
complaining  :"Can't get
http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-j/Xerces-J-bin.2.9.0.zip "

Actually there is a v2.9.1 at this URL and my guess is that
working_classlib/make/depends.properties should be updated to reflect
this.

Identically, on line 145 for the working_classlib/make/depends.xml
(<fileset dir="${xerces.dir}.tmp/xerces-2_9_0">)
may have to be updated to be compliant with xerces release, right ?

--
Eric LE GOFF

Re: [classlib] dependencies on Xerces-J

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Eric Le Goff wrote:
> I have just tried to fetch dependencies (ant fetch-depends) on my
> fresh working_classlib directory but ant failed
> complaining  :"Can't get
> http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-j/Xerces-J-bin.2.9.0.zip "
>
> Actually there is a v2.9.1 at this URL and my guess is that
> working_classlib/make/depends.properties should be updated to reflect
> this.
>
> Identically, on line 145 for the working_classlib/make/depends.xml
> (<fileset dir="${xerces.dir}.tmp/xerces-2_9_0">)
> may have to be updated to be compliant with xerces release, right ?

Thanks Eric, seems the original was deleted from under us.

I have updated the Harmony code to pick up Xerces 2.9.1 in our SVN r576511.

Regards,
Tim