Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org> on 2000/05/31 04:11:45 UTC

Build errors.

I've installed and ran cocoon. today I tried to build it and got the
following six
errors.  I'm using jaxp-1.0.1.  Can anyone shed some light into what I am doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Erik Meade

D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:146: Method getLocalName() not found in interface
org.w3c.dom.El
ement.
                 String name = element.getLocalName();
                                                   ^
D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:147: Method getNamespaceURI() not found in interface
org.w3c.dom
.Element.
                 String uri = element.getNamespaceURI();
                                                     ^
D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:148: Method getPrefix() not found in interface
org.w3c.dom.Eleme
nt.
                 String prefix = element.getPrefix();
                                                  ^
D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:151: Method getAttributeNS(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) n
ot found in interface org.w3c.dom.Element.
                 if ((value =
element.getAttributeNS(processor.XMLBASE_NAMESPACE_
URI,processor.XMLBASE_ATTRIBUTE)) != null) {
                                                    ^
D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:276: Method importNode(org.w3c.dom.Node, boolean) not found
in i
nterface org.w3c.dom.Document.
                                         ary[i] =
document.importNode(list.item(i
),true);
                                                                     ^
D:\Java\Apache\xml-cocoon\build\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xinclude\XInclud
eProcessor.java:280: Method importNode(org.w3c.dom.Element, boolean) not
found i
n interface org.w3c.dom.Document.
                                 result =
document.importNode(included_document.g