Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Nigam <de...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/23 15:36:40 UTC

Re: What is FrenchCustomer

Hi Emad,

I am able to reproduce the issue you mentioned here, on the demo trunk. On
creating a new customer, a communication event record of type
'EMAIL_COMMUNICATION' is getting created where the PartyIdFrom is
'FrenchCustomer'.

I will dig more into this and will share the findings here.

--
Deepak Nigam

Re: What is FrenchCustomer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.