Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Goden Yao <go...@apache.org> on 2016/09/15 18:20:46 UTC

Apache JIRA component ownership (PXF)

Hi,
I'm currently the component owner (PXF) in Apahce HAWQ JIRA
Due to some job scope changes, I may not be able to fully dedicated to this
role.

I want to propose Vineet (vvineet@apache.org) to be the new owner as he has
helped me in the past for PXF related triages.

Please let me know if you have objections, concerns or questions.

Thanks
-Goden

Re: Apache JIRA component ownership (PXF)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Done!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.