Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 18:04:48 UTC

Release notes for the Java client

Hi Robbie (and co),

I noticed at least one behavioural changes that warrants a prominent
release note.
I've added a comment in QPID-3583 to cover the change of acking
behaviour for the AUTO_ACK case. See [1]

Could you guys help with some of the changes made in the failover side.
I'd let you folks decide what should or should not make it into
release notes in this area as you folks are more familiar with the
changes.
Another possible candidate could be the change Robbie made for message credits.

Regards,

Rajith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3583?focusedCommentId=13146399&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13146399

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Release notes for the Java client

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
We will take a look and see if there is anything we think worth
noting. In general I am strongly of the opinion that JIRA makes the
release notes though, and if you cant tell what you need from that
list then it is the JIRA itself which needs updated, not extra text
added to describe it.

Robbie