Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kip Iles <ki...@etranscor.com> on 2003/12/12 18:45:21 UTC

MOD_JK2 workers2.properties socket_keepalive

How do I add socket_keepalive and connect_timeout to the
workers2.properties file on the web server. All the examples discuss
doing this in the workers.properties file which, to my understanding,
does not apply to mod_jk2.

The JK2 docs only discuss the format for adding properties to the
workers2.properties file but doesn't detail which properties accept
which parameters.

My client's firewall is shutting down the port 8009 connection from the
Apache 2.0.43/mod_jk2.so server on the DMZ and the Tomcat 4.1.29
application server behind the DMZ's firewall after 60 minutes of
inactivity. It takes ten minutes or more for JK2 to recover.

I have searched the archives in depth to no avail. If this has already
been answered - my apologies.

Kipland Iles
Systems Consultant
http://kiplandiles.com