Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Bonifacio Martín Galán <bm...@bib.uc3m.es> on 2002/04/15 13:24:03 UTC

Help: can't create sample addressbook

Hello all:

I try to create the sample bd following the install.windows instruction

I receive this message :

C:\xindice>xindiceadmin ac -c /db -n addressbook

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmldb/api/base/Configurable

I am using:

j2sdk1.4.0
windows 98
I installed xindice to C:\XINDICE
CLASSPATH is ".;C:\XINDICE\JAVA\LIB\XINDICE.JAR"
JAVA_HOME is "C:\J2SDK1.4.0"
XINDICE_HOME points to "C:\XINDICE"
PATH contains C:\J2SDK1.4.0\BIN directory, as well as C:\XINDICE\BIN directory

Need your help.

Thanks for advanced.

Bonifacio Martín Galán
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Facultad de Humanidades, Comunicación y Documentación
Departamento de Biblioteconomía y Documentación
C/ Madrid nº 126   28903    Getafe  (Madrid)
Tfno.: 91 624 92 20     Fax: 91 624 92 12
E-mail: bmartin@bib.uc3m.es

Re: Help: can't create sample addressbook

Posted by Øyvind Vestavik <Oy...@idi.ntnu.no>.
Hi.