Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Garvita <ga...@tcs.com> on 2010/09/21 12:48:32 UTC

Can we store response data from jmeter to a external file

Hi All,
I am new to jmeter, I want to store the object id generated dynamically as
response data in jmeter to a external file(may be notepad,csv etc), Is this
possible? and if yes how?

Thanks in Advance

RE: Can we store response data from jmeter to a external file

Posted by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com>.
The path you specify on the listener configuration. If you only specify
a file name it will be default stored in "bin" directory under
<JMeter_Home>.

Regards,
Ragini Thakur

Posted by Garvita <ga...@tcs.com>.