Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Cai, Vivienne" <Vi...@netapp.com> on 2006/09/08 19:48:34 UTC

Deploy J2 portlet to Fusion

Hi,

Anyone tried deploy J2 portlet to Fusion?
I tried following steps that I found in Guide to a very simple portlet
with Jetspeed-2
Create a directory c:/simplest/WEB-INF/classes
Put simplest.java and .class file there
Also put portlet.xml and web.xml under c:/simplest/WEB-INF/, then jar it
to a war file
I drop it to the deploy directory.
In Tomcat console I see following and I assume this means deploy
successful.
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive simplest.war
JetspeedContainerServlet: starting initialization of Portlet Application
at: sim
plest
JetspeedContainerServlet: initialization done for Portlet Application
at: simple
St
But didn't see simplest portlet from the add portlet list.
What did I do wrong?

And the psml file, it said drop it to
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/pages, There is no such pages
directory in Fusion, I see a psml directory, is that the right place?

Thanks.