Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 10:37:05 UTC

Cannot start Zeppelin Server after rebase

Hi all, I have just done a rebase from master branch and I have some
problems.
With 0.6.0 it all worked, while with 0.7.0 I cannot even start the Zeppelin
Server.

I'm on Windows7 and I'm using "bin/zeppelin.cmd" to launch the server.
In order to compile all modules, including zeppelin-web, I have to comment
goog-webfont-dl but finally it ends with SUCCESS.

Then, when I start the server I have this error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.zeppelin.conf.ZeppelinConfiguration.getHeliumConfPath()Ljava/lang/String;
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.server.ZeppelinServer.<init>(ZeppelinServer.java:88)

Any hints?

Re: Cannot start Zeppelin Server after rebase

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander, you were right!
I always do a clean build, but for some strange reason, I was stuck with
the old jars.
Now it works, thank you.

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi Federico,