Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 17:33:59 UTC

Image format supported by cloudstack

Hi Team,

Can somebody please tell me which all image format are supported by the
cloudstack?

And do cloudstack (version 4.0 and 4.2)  provide support for windows 7,
Windows 2012, Ubuntu 12 and Ubuntu 13 ISO?

Thanks,
Jitendra

Re: Image format supported by cloudstack

Posted by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Manas.

Posted by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sanjay.

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 11/20/2013 05:23 AM, Rajesh Battala wrote:
> For
>   xenserver/xcp  ---   VHD
>   KVM                   ---   qcow2

Since the Ceph/RBD integration KVM also started to understand the RAW
format, but it's not 100% yet.

Wido

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
For
 xenserver/xcp  ---   VHD
 KVM                   ---   qcow2

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal

RE: Image format supported by cloudstack

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal

Re: Image format supported by cloudstack

Posted by manas biswal <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal

RE: Image format supported by cloudstack

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Answers inline.

--Sanjay

RE: Image format supported by cloudstack

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Answers inline.

--Sanjay