Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 09:34:58 UTC

Copenhagen / Scandinavian HUG Meetup - any interest?

Hi all,
(cross posted to a few Hadoop mailing lists - apologies for the SPAM)

Are there any users around the Copenhagen area that would like a HUG meetup?

Just reply with +1 and I'll gauge interest.  We could probably host a
1/2 or full day if people were coming from Sweden...

We are using Hadoop, Oozie, Hive, Pig, Sqoop in production, and
getting into HBase now, and would like to chat with like minded folks.

Cheers,
Tim