Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/08/05 13:01:53 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.3 [RC2]

Hi All,

I am afraid we have to cancel the release of RC2, Jason has found that this candidate has a compatible problem with eailier versions 2.5.9 and 2.5.10[1]. This issue is not what we expected, so I think we should fix this issue and start a new vote round.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2174

Best regards,
Jun