Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Lenny Hoffman <le...@earthlink.net> on 2002/07/29 19:52:41 UTC

RE: DOM Level 2 and 3 Events in Xerces-C++

Hi Nathan,

> to gauge interest in having DOM Events support in Xerces-C++.

I will be able to take advantage of DOM Events in my project.  Thanks for
getting this effort underway!

Cheers,

Lenny

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Nathan,

Feel free to post any coding question or design discussion or patch review
in this mailing list.   Thanks for the contribution intention.

Tinny