Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "T.J Brosnan" <th...@kapookigames.com> on 2001/04/23 16:51:20 UTC

simple question

Hi,
Im new to using to tomcat. My query is if I have a directory in TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ called games can I have other directories in the games directory (for each different) and then the normal structure within these sub-directories, like will tomcat build a context for each of these sub-directories when I start it up.
thanks,
T.J

Re: simple question

Posted by time out <si...@yahoo.com>.
i have found that tomcat will serve JSPs below the docbase as well...when i
use iis and isapi_redirect.dll....

Re: simple question