Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dario Novakovic <da...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/25 14:17:12 UTC

jetspeed doesn't send emails

i ma testing jetspeed so i created account and waited
to get email with a secret key but it never got it. i
corectly set up mail.host property and provided my
valid email address. is there any more settings i
missed. everything else seems to be fine.

Re: Administration users

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
Lars Vogelgesang wrote:

> Hello there!
> I have quite a basic question:
> How can I create users with administration rights and
> within Jetspeed how can I conclude from a given user-obect
> (from RunData.getUser()), whether the user has administration
> rights or not.

This is currently being addressed by David and Jason. Since Jetspeed
uses the underlying Turbine user model, you should be able to use the
standard Turbine user management tools (Flux)

--
Raphaƫl Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net

Administration users

Posted by Lars Vogelgesang <vo...@rumms.uni-mannheim.de>.
Hello there!
I have quite a basic question:
How can I create users with administration rights and
within Jetspeed how can I conclude from a given user-obect
(from RunData.getUser()), whether the user has administration
rights or not.

Thanks in advance,
Lars
Lars Vogelgesang