Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/26 20:40:02 UTC

"the collection time out" error in every operation in collections API

Hi
I use solr 4.3.0
created 3 collections with collections API.
Reloaded one of them a few times.
The cluster is running for 2 weeks now.

Today I tried creating a new collection using the collections API and I get
an error
"reloadcollection the collection time out: 60s
I then tried reloading a collection and got the same error.

The cluster is working fine - both indexing and searching works.

I tried restarting all the nodes, and it didn't solve the problem.
I also get an INFO message before the error:
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter; [admin] *webapp=null*
path=/admin/collections
params={numShards=4&name=new_collection&replicationFactor=2&action=create}
status=500 QTime=60030

Any idea?