Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dalal, Nirav" <ND...@ptc.com> on 2004/03/09 16:09:21 UTC

[users@httpd] Internet Explorer Issues

There are issues we are seeing when using the IE Browser with Apache 1.3.19. Essentially the client machines are using IE 6.0 SP1 and are on a XP platform. Frequently accessing jsp pages gives a Page Cannot be displayed error message similar to when the application is not accessible. A simple browser refresh solves this issue. This never happens when using Netscape. Anyone seen anything like this...

Re: [users@httpd] Internet Explorer Issues

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <au...@ext.anpe.fr>.
Dalal, Nirav wrote:
> There are issues we are seeing when using the IE Browser with Apache 1.3.19. Essentially the client machines are using IE 6.0 SP1 and are on a XP platform. Frequently accessing jsp pages gives a Page Cannot be displayed error message similar to when the application is not accessible. A simple browser refresh solves this issue. This never happens when using Netscape. Anyone seen anything like this...

I've got a similar problem with IE and mod_deflate in Apache 2.

Do you have css/js compressed pages?

--
Aurélien DEHAY
01 49 31 95 02