Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2009/11/10 20:19:16 UTC

ANN: hbase 0.20.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download

Hi there,

I just posted RC1 for 0.20.2 here
http://people.apache.org/~jdcryans/hbase-0.20.2-candidate-1/

The team fixed 40 issues, have a look http://su.pr/1nnhl5

Should we release it as 0.20.2? Please try it, run the tests, check
the doc, etc and cast your vote before Tuesday, the 17th of November.

Yours,

The friendly HBase devs

Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Sorry I'm late but did not find any trouble either. +1

________________________________
Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@worldlingo.com>.
+1

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1

Downloaded it and started it locally.  All looks good.  Checked out docs.
All sitting nicely with right version (including new hbase on windows doc).
Installed on cluster and ran a loading.  It ran to completion.  I checked
regionserver logs for issues.  Seems about same as previous versions.  I ran
it on a patched HDFS, one with HDFS-630 applied.

St.Ack