Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/06/25 15:36:44 UTC

[ANN] Radeox wiki parser available under ASL 2.0 license

Big thanks to the Radeox team!

They have agreed to re-license Radeox under the ASL 2.0 license, so
that we can distribute it in Cocoon.

As I'm leaving soon for the Big Trip, I won't be able to work on the
integration, but if someone's available you'll find the details below.

Stephan Schmidt would like to be informed when the integration happens,
to let the world now via radeox.org.

-Bertrand

Début du message réexpédié :