Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr> on 2010/09/18 19:24:36 UTC

Message resources in database?

How would you implement runtime translation and/or addition of messages
by users? Couldn't find any RDBMS-based IStringResourceLoaders to look
at or extend :-/

Manos

Re: Message resources in database?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
To the best of my knowledge there are none. You'll have to write one
yourself. Typically these are so tied to the application schema/domain that
it's not worth writing one others could use.

Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com
-- sent from my "smart" phone, so please excuse spelling, formatting, or
compiler errors