Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jayaram Subramanian <rs...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/22 23:17:48 UTC

Fwd: Derby 4616 - Sysinfo Tests prints permission errors when printing sysinfo

Hi,
To test sysinfo by setting the classpath against the classes
directory, how should we change the classpath? Currently my classpath
is pointing to

C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derby/derbyLocale_cs.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/tools/java/junit.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derbyclient.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derbynet.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derbyrun.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derbytesting.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derbytools.jar;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/jars/sane/derby.jar;

With Regards
Jayaram

Posted by Jayaram Subramanian <rs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I tried testing the sysinfo against the classes by changing the
classpath to CLASSPATH="C:\java\Derby\source\trunk\classes;C:/java/Derby/source/trunk/tools/java/junit.jar;".
The output didnt have any exceptions. Please find the attached output.
Please let me know further steps on the same.

With Regards
Jayaram

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Re: Derby 4616 - Sysinfo Tests prints permission errors when printing sysinfo

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jayaram:
    I was using GIT in windows which provide bash like environment. To change my classpath, I use
EXPORT CLASSPATH="c:/java/Derby/source/truck/jars/sane/derby.jar;$CLASSPATH"

However, it does look like you have that setting in you classpath already.

Hope this help,
Lily