Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/29 21:24:29 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "LicenceIssues" by JesseKuhnert

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JesseKuhnert:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/LicenceIssues

  '''Nothing on this page is ratified by the board of the ASF, it merely represents our current understanding.'''

   || '''Licence''' || '''importable''' || '''downloadable''' || '''Commentary''' ||
-  || BSD || Yes || Yes || ||
+  || BSD || Yes || Yes || According to legal-discuss@apache.org is officially ok. ||
   || MIT || Yes || Yes ||  ||
   || GPL || No || No ||  ||
   || LGPL || No || No || The LGPL's intent is that it could be usable, but the legalese is too poor ||