Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/09/21 02:38:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r290568 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.voice: src/documentation/content/xdocs/voice.fv templates/ templates/voice-markup.ft

The 'svn add' shows that your svn client is not configured properly
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

-David

> Author: rgardler
> Date: Tue Sep 20 14:23:19 2005
> New Revision: 290568

> Log:
> add a skeleton contract for the creation of the voice markup in head
>
> Added:
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.voice/templates/
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.voice/templates/voice-markup.ft
[snip]

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> The 'svn add' shows that your svn client is not configured properly
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Doh!

Another set of extensions I've not got marked as text. They've been
added to the list at http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt so
there is no excuse.

Thanks for spotting this David, I will take the necessary action.

Ross