Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dave Meier <DM...@SERENA.com> on 2006/10/31 23:57:24 UTC

RE: [Axis2][using generates some java & some C code... Help need]

Hi Samisa,

Which issue covers this problem?

I want to make my web services handle both SOAP and REST, so I'm using
generic nodes for my arguments and return values.  But I'm thinking if I
can get WSDL2Code to generate data structures from the WSDL, I could
then use those to help with my parsing of the XML tree.  I could either
use the data structures to hold the data, or if there is parsing code
generated I could use that as well.

Is it possible for WSDL2Code to generate code with generic XML nodes to
support both REST and SOAP, but also generate the code that parses the
generic nodes and get all the data out and into the custom data
structures?  I am currently writing this code by hand (traversing the
XML tree and pulling out the data structures).

Thanks!

-Dave.