Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arafat <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/30 17:13:13 UTC

IIS Redirector - Tomcat 3.2.3 (In need of desperate help)

Good afternoon,

	Can someone please give me some advise... I am having a difficult time
getting IIS Isapi Redirector to function properly.  I am running IIS 4.0 on
Windows NT 4.0 (SP5) and I am hosting 10 different sites off of this server.
I configured to ISAPI filter under WWW master properties (Machine name, not
root web) and I have verified that the filter is functioning properly
("Green arrrow").  If I access the url http://127.0.0.1:8080/examples/jsp I
am able to connect  and the examples all run OK.  However, if I access the
url http://127.0.0.1/examples/jsp I recieve an IIS "HTTP - Internal Server
Error 500" if I try accessing the site from a different PC, if I try to
access the site localing using the troubled url I recieve the following
error message:

 "Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.
"

In the event log an entry is logged with the following details:

The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/3/Root/jakarta'. The error
was '80040154'.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... So the final breakdown is that
tomcat is functioning fine, but I can't get the redirector to work...

PS:  Also in my iis_redirect.log I see a few entries that state
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (335)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (185)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (335)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (185)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (335)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (185)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters

Thanking you in Advance !!