Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Siegfried Theobald <si...@web.de> on 2018/02/02 13:51:01 UTC

Setup ofbiz failed

Hello all,

I have done the following things to prepare the setup of ofbiz 16.11.04:

download of java jdk-9.0.4
definition of %JAVA_HOME%

download apache-ofbiz-16.11.04 from the suggested mirror
md5 and sha512 checks done
extraction of the zip-file

Then I followed the instructions of the readme.md file

execution of gradlew cleanAll loadDefault (ran without errors)
execution of ofbiz (ran without error message, but ofbiz did not start)

I have tried to run ofbiz using my browser (firefox), but a connection to the local host was not possible.

Can anybody help?

Thank you

Siegfried

Re: Setup ofbiz failed

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Siegfried,

did you run "gradlew ofbiz" or just "ofbiz"?

The first would be correct. You should see the server starting.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Re: Setup ofbiz failed

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Siegfried,

Note that using java jdk-9.0.4 is not proved right now:

Jacques