Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gigen Thomas <gi...@columbus.rr.com> on 2000/11/07 01:22:58 UTC

Re: Struts docs? , Sample app from informit.com

Hi All,

In case someone wants the example from informit.com , please let me know.I
have gone through the article and have put the sample app together and have
it working on my machine.

Regards,
Gigen

Posted by Eric <ej...@ir.iit.edu>.
I would love to see it.  Is this article available to anyone or do you
have to pay to see it?

eric.

--
 _____  _
| ____|(_)     http://www.iit.edu/~jenseri
|  _|  | |     Page me via ICQ at
| |___ | |     http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19022931
|______/ |     or by mailing 19022931@pager.mirabilis.com
     |__/

RE: Struts docs? , Sample app from informit.com

Posted by Dhiraj Soni <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I was going through the article. I would love to have
the source code for sample application.

thanks
Dhiraj.