Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net> on 2004/02/18 14:08:50 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Hi,

I'd like to suggest you the link the site powered with cocoon 2.1.3.
title:       Olympic Plaza

Best regards,
Peter Velychko
v_peter@ukr.net

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1 -- working now.

Posted by Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net>.
Thank you for your comments.
Sometimes things which must be done in 5 min are made in two days :)
Now DNS record is refreshed and site works ok.

http://www.olympic-plaza.com.ua/
http://www.olympic-plaza.com.ua/ru/

Posted by Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net>.
Thank you for your comments.

Posted by Ray Allis <ra...@comcast.net>.

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Posted by Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net>.

r> on Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:08:50 +0200 Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to suggest you the link the site powered with cocoon 2.1.3.
>> title:       Olympic Plaza

r> Internal Server Error

r> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
r> complete your request.
r> ...

r> Regards, Rufio

Best regards,
Peter Velychko
v_peter@ukr.net

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Posted by rufio <ru...@op.pl>.
on Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:08:50 +0200 Peter Velychko <v_...@ukr.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to suggest you the link the site powered with cocoon 2.1.3.
> title:       Olympic Plaza

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Regards, Rufio
--
010 > XMMS now playing                                         PGP: 0x97EB7818
001 >                 Scianka                                  S/N: 0x0000052D

RE: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1

Posted by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net>.
Is it just me or is everyone else getting a 403 Forbidden error
when attempting to view this site?

- Brent