Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Remijan <mj...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/28 20:57:47 UTC

See src/assembly in project view?

I've recently been updating my project to move my assembly directory from src/main/assembly to src/assembly, which is the Maven standard location for this directory. After doing this I realized why I put it in src/main in the first place...I can't see it in the Project view.  I now have to access it from the Files view.  It doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but my project builds artifacts for different OS platforms so my src/assembly directly actually has a lot of files I need to access quite regularly (bash scripts, windows cmd, properties files, FreeMarker templates, etc.)
Is there a way to get src/assembly visible in the Project view?

Re: See src/assembly in project view?

Posted by Michael Remijan <mj...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 The Maven standard directory structure (http://bit.ly/345JiFH) has that directory as :: src/assembly
I'd rather follow the standard and have the IDE support it.
    On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎04‎:‎12‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, mr rupplin <me...@outlook.com> wrote:

 #yiv9561151045 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Get them over to a config file setup.
project_directory     :: {all}     :: src/main     :: src/main/assembly

Posted by mr rupplin <me...@outlook.com>.