Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu> on 2016/01/08 10:08:51 UTC

Board report...

Hi,

As Marcel is on holiday, I’ve taken the liberty to prepare our quarterly board report.
As always, feel free to add/comment. The board report is due 13th of January.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61335336

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00

https://www.luminis.eu

KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
BTW (VAT) NL8170.94.441.B.01

Re: Board report...

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Jan Willem Janssen
<ja...@luminis.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As Marcel is on holiday, I’ve taken the liberty to prepare our quarterly board report.
> As always, feel free to add/comment. The board report is due 13th of January.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61335336

No comments.
Thanks Jan Willem.

grz
Bram

Re: Board report...

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jan Willem Janssen wrote
> Hi,
>
> As Marcel is on holiday, I’ve taken the liberty to prepare our quarterly board report.
> As always, feel free to add/comment. The board report is due 13th of January.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61335336

Lgtm

Thanks
Carsten