Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Edward Bush <Bu...@crlcorp.com> on 2007/05/22 21:59:28 UTC

[Axis2] axis2-aar-maven-plugin

When building my AAR, the plugin does not seem to include my ejb-client
JAR.  All other dependencies are included.  I've suspicioned I could
somehow force this, but am not sure how.

I use the maven-ejb-plugin to generate my ejb-client JAR
(ejb-artifact-id-1.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar), and my service is dependent
upon the proper artifact (ejb-artifact-id -- type = ejb-client).
Everything seems to work fine except for when it comes to deployment.
The JAR never makes it into the lib directory of the AAR.

The basic idea I'm headed into is service method is called, which calls
through to a stateless session bean, which does some stuff and returns a
response to the service, which then returns a response to the caller.

Suggestions?  I'd be much appreciative of some! :-)

Thanks!

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst
Clinical Reference Laboratory
bushe at crlcorp dot com

Re: [Axis2] axis2-aar-maven-plugin how excludes axis2 jar files from .aar?

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
As far as I can tell, we currently only support including no
dependences or all dependencies. My gut instinct is that it shouldn't
be hard to add/change an option to only exclude org.apache.axis2 group
dependencies. Please open a Jira [1] about this and someone will
hopefully get to it.
David

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Posted by LuCa <lu...@ebicalho.com.br>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Bush <Bu...@crlcorp.com>.
fileSets seems to make this work.  Kind of cumbersome though.  I'd have
thought the plugin would have dealt with this smoother.  As-is, I'll
have to keep the whole path/version for my ejb-client JAR updated in my
POM.  Seems less than ideal.

Would love other suggestions!