Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/04/03 00:29:23 UTC

[Discussion] could we synchronize GitHub issue to dev mail list?

Hi&nbsp;folks,

Because we trace issues on GitHub, so could we&nbsp;synchronize&nbsp;
GitHub issue to dev mail list automatically? And then we can
discuss those issues at dev mail list.

Re: [Discussion] could we synchronize GitHub issue to dev mail list?

Posted by boyi <zh...@163.com>.

hi,

There are a lot of emails now. It takes a lot of time to read them

| |
boyi

zhangboyi_mx@163.com

On 04/3/2020 17:03,lidong dai<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think some important/interesting issues could be sync to the dev mail list

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

leon bao <le...@apache.org> 于2020年4月3日周五 下午1:40写道:

NO +1

Elon Lo <ga...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月3日周五 上午9:40写道:

No!!!strongly opposed, too much mail will cause harassment to most
people……..

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: [Discussion] could we synchronize GitHub issue to dev mail list?

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
NO +1

Posted by Elon Lo <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I think this thing has been done automatically.

There is a notification/commit mail list specifically for this. If anyone
wants to follow, it is there.
Currently, they are here,
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?commits@dolphinscheduler.apache.org

But, to be honest, I am receiving that mail list every day at other
projects, they are not very helpful.

Official mail discussion written manually could be much more readable, and
the topic makes more sense.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> 于2020年4月3日周五 上午8:29写道: