Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Hampel, Michael" <mi...@siemens.com> on 2007/09/21 12:48:51 UTC

split-package directive for maven bundle plugin

Hello,

thanx for your answers.
I am using hibernate and hibernate.annotations and therefore have to
osgify the jar files.
As both jars use org.hibernate as package root I have 3 packages with
the same name and therefore I am creating
one bundle from the two jars.
Karl's notation is working but then I have to add all 6000:) hibernate
packages to my Export-Package clause.
I tried:

<Export-Package>
    org.hibernate.cfg;version=${pkgVersion};-split-package=merge-last,
    org.hibernate.type;version=${pkgVersion};-split-package=merge-last,

org.hibernate.mapping;version=${pkgVersion};-split-package=merge-last,
    org.hibernate.*;version=${pkgVersion}

 </Export-Package>

which - unfortunately:) did not work.
Also the global approach

<Export-Package>
        org.hibernate.*;version=${pkgVersion}
};-split-package=merge-last

 </Export-Package>

is not working.

But again - the packages are merged in the correct way - I only wanted
to get rid of the warning messages.

Thank you again,

Michael

AW: split-package directive for maven bundle plugin

Posted by "Hampel, Michael" <mi...@siemens.com>.
Hello,

thanks Karl for the tip - now it works without warnings:

<Export-Package>
  org.hibernate.*;version=${pkgVersion};-split-package:=merge-last
</Export-Package>

Thanx again,

Michael

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: split-package directive for maven bundle plugin

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
it needs to be:

--
Karl Pauls