Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2000/06/12 23:02:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/ap ap_cache.c Makefile.in

If you've got more files to add, then please put them into src/main/. We're
trying to get rid of the src/ap/ directory.

At some point, somebody will find and take the time to shift the stuff in
src/ap/ over. It hasn't happened yet, but "will" before 2.0 final.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/ap ap_cache.c Makefile.in

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
OK. No more files to add.

--
Chuck