Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by tom <to...@tacocat.net> on 2007/01/28 20:56:59 UTC

user_pref

Is there something of tutorial on how to use the scores and the
user_pref database?

I'll assume that the search pattern is approximately /usr/share/
spamassassin/*.cf
followed by the database '@GLOBAL' and so one to get the specific
values.

I'm not sure it's even working right now...
So, does this mean that it didn't trigger any tests (hopefully) or no
tests (please, no).
But I'll assume it is because the logs sure look like it does...

I have everything "working" but I'm not sure about the tuning.

Examples:
I would like to be able to use some of the DNS tests but absolutely
no RBL lookups.  those I manage at the mail server and not the spam
filter.
I have enabled the Razor2, Pyzor, DCC stuff which is working.  I'll
see how much time it costs me.
And then there are all the 100's of local score recipes...