Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Craig Christophersen <cr...@synesis7.com> on 2004/06/30 17:57:12 UTC

DHTML drop down menus in Frames

I am having trouble getting DHTML drop down menus to display across frames. My toolbar frame is html. However I would like it to drop down into the frame beneath, which is a frame with a pipeline as its source. My code works fine without cocoon & the xsl.  I have the xsl such that I am not getting errors, and can make it work fine if I do not use frames and put the toolbar and menus in the same xsl. Anyone out there with an answer to this?

Craig Christophersen
(406)496-6421
craigch@synesis7.com

Re: DHTML drop down menus in Frames

Posted by Craig Christophersen <cr...@synesis7.com>.
I did look at that explanation, and I do get that behavior with select
elements showing thru my <div> elements.
I have redesigned so my DHTML drop downs are in the same frame since iframe
is just IE. Only work around I could really do.
Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

in jboss-4dr4 calendar not show up

Posted by andi <an...@acc.co.id>.
Dear all,

i just using jboss-4 and installed in default/deploy/cocoon.war directory
and i trying
http://localhost:8888/cocoon/samples/blocks/tour/bean-editor/edit/singleTask
?taskId=1
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/javaflow/editForm2.do